TV Premiere Schedule for Sept 20  

Posted by: ~ames~ in

Tonight is going to be crazy!  Hopefully you have DVR/PVR to help you watch all these shows!

First up at 8:00pm:

Dancing With the Stars is on ABC

Chuck is on NBC

How I Met Your Mother is on CBS

House is on Fox

Then at 8:30 we have:
Rules of Engagement is on CBS

9:00
Lone Star is on Fox

The Event is on NBC

Two and a Half Men is on CBS

9:30
Mike and Molly is on CBS

10:00pm
Chase is on NBC

Castle is on ABC

Hawaii Five-O is on CBS

With all these new shows, what are you going to watch?

This entry was posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Did anyone watch Hawaii 5-0 yesterday? I meant to but it slipped my mind since I just read the whole night. Dangit.

I was going to watch it but my dad deleted the recording. Ah well. I really can't afford to watch MORE new shows. My schedule is chock-full.

Mine too but I don't care, I'm still going to watch it...haha.

Post a Comment