TV Mid-term Report Card  

Posted by: ~ames~ in

Here’s a brief update on all the shows I’m watching. And there are a few. LOL

Monday

Gossip Girl: When the previous season ended, Serena was seeing Nate but had kissed Dan. Then she jetted off to Paris with a broken-hearted Blair, who didn’t make it in time to declare her love to Chuck (who was stabbed). So now this season, Dan thought he was Georgina’s baby daddy but turns out he wasn’t. Yay. And he’s back with Vanessa. But she’s uber jealous of that kiss with Serena and doesn’t think Dan’s over her. And Vanessa just got humiliated when Nate’s new chick (who’s brother is in jail and hates Serena, so she’s trying to set her up to fail) claimed Vanessa emailed Serena’s professor a scandalous proposal (sex for grades basically). Blair chased off Chuck’s Eastern European “nurse” and now they’re again in a contest of wills. Jenny has been thankfully absent. But I saw in the preview she’s back next week. Boo.

Hoarders:
This is the A&E series. TLC also has a series but it’s a bit different. This is the original series and I like watching it because it motivates me to clean up afterwards. LOL I hate when people have dead animals among all their junk though. Boo.

Tuesday

Glee: I don’t know about you guys, but I’m kind of underwhelmed this season so far. I continue to love Sue. I need more Brittany and Santana! More Puck!
No Ordinary Family: This is a new show, with the 3rd episode airing this week. I think it’s an interesting concept and there is some humour in there. I will continue to watch it to see how it goes.

Wednesday

Hell’s Kitchen: Sabrina needs to go. Like yesterday.
America’s Next Top Model: I don’t know why I keep watching this show. My ultimate guiltiest pleasure.

Hellcats: The new cheerleading drama on the CW, it’s not horrible. :P

LA Ink: I miss all the drama around hiring a new shop manager. All the drama now is on Cory working at a different shop and Aubrey showing up there. Meh.

Thursday

Vampire Diaries: I want Bonnie to die. Katherine being back is awesome. More Damon too.

Nikita: This is a new series starring Maggie Q as a former assassin who is out to get the organization that trained her and killed her fiancé. Kick ass heroine.

The Office: I love Dwight. Jim and Pam are still cute. Still a good show.

Grey’s Anatomy: Christina and Owen got married. She freaked out b/c she was forced at gun point to operate on McDreamy. Meredith finally told her man she had a miscarriage.

Friday

Blue Bloods: This is the new family/cop drama starring Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg. I really enjoy it. There’s drama, there’s a secret society, there’s crime to be solved. It has it all. It’s good.

Saturday

Saturday Night Live: New cast members. Only 3 shows have aired so far and I have to say, Brian Cranston’s show was my fave so far, over Jane Lynch’s gig.

Sunday

Mad Men: There’s only one episode left. I’ve been kind of meh this season.
Sister Wives: This is a new TLC show about a polygamous family in Utah. I have so many issues with the whole set-up. Elch. And yet, I still watch it. LOL

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

The only one on your list that I watch is Hell's Kitchen...and Sabrina needs to be gone already!

Did you watch this week's show Dev?

I like to watch tv show online in my free time. Right now I am watching Gossip Girl TV Show. Thanks for this nice sharing.

You have some good idea’s for sharing I am very impressed with your post .
Thanks for sharing….

Turbo Snake

You have some good idea’s for sharing I am very impressed with your post .
Thanks for sharing….

Turbo Snake

Post a Comment