I'm All Caught Up!  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,



Thank you, thank you, thank you Gracie girl for getting me hooked on Samantha Who? I'm finally all caught up and I really enjoy this show. I like Samantha and how goofy she is and how she doesn't like the woman she was before the car accident and how she wants to be a better person but keeps having trouble when Old Sam pops up at unexpected times. This is such a quirky little show that has me completely addicted.

I have so enjoyed getting to know Samantha, well the new Samantha and her adventures in trying to move on from her accident and remember who she is and what she wants to accomplish in her life again.

I heart Todd too. I think he's such an awesome part of the show and I think this is my favorite character that Barry Watson has ever played, including Matt on Seventh Heaven. Todd is just such a normal, lovable guy and I'm anxiously waiting for him and the new Sam to find their ways back to each other, which shouldn't be too hard since Todd is living in Sam's apartment (or flat as Gracie girl would call it). I'm not a fan of his running partner, Chloe and I can't wait until that relationship goes kaput!

I really enjoy having Dina apart of the show because having Dina and Andrea in Sam's life is like having the devil (Andrea) on one shoulder and Dina (the angel) on the other shoulder and they're just a good mix for Samantha. I really enjoyed meeting the both of them and I totally just love love love these girls. They're all good for each other, even Dina and Andrea, I really enjoyed watching them get to know each other, again because Sam didn't remember who the heck they were.

Sam's parents are another crack me up pair of characters that I totally dig. I can't wait to watch more, so really, Grace, thanks for pimping this show on me because it's the bomb diggity...I mean, how can I not like a show that has Eddie frickin' Cibrian on it? Damn that man is fine...don't you think?

If you haven't watched this show, you should definitely fix that because this show ROCKS MY SOCKS!

Sam is just a cutesy little lady who is trying to remember who the heck she is because she was hit by a car and she now has amnesia and she's learning how to live life on her own...again.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 29, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

Lucky me! I DVR'd the first 4 episodes. :P Our blog is working already. LOL

You're very welcome babe! I'm glad you liked it.

I think it's so cute that Sam goes running to Todd everytime she's unsure or needs advice. I can't wait until they finally get back together. It just might work out this time, since Sam is trying to be a "better" person. Hehe.

Ames,

You totally need to watch this show, it's like chick lit that you watch. Such a cute show!

Grace,

I think Todd and Sam are too cute together and I too, cannot wait until they get back together. They're too cute and did you see who Chloe is? ANNA from Related...she's so Ginny (ANDREA)'s sister, HA! I love it and Sookie's on there! haha. I heart this show.

I think I heart Friday Night Lights more, I'm soooo going to work on that show's post soon too, I'm all caught up on that show as well, I HEART MATT SARACEN!!! And he's NUMBER 7, Becks number for England, YAY!

I watched the first 4 episodes. Yay! I like it. :P Umm..but I can't watch the episodes on the abc site because I'm not a resident of the us of a. :(

Rowena,
Yeah, thats totally her from Related. Aww, I miss that show. It was so cute. But I think Andrea is much funnier in this, than she was as Ginny in Related. She's so superficial in this one, it's hilarious. LOL.

Ames,
I hear ya babe. There have been a few times where I've wanted to watch some clips of episodes etc and been denied because I live outside of the US. *sigh* It sucks.

I love how superficial Andrea is! LOL When Samantha mentions her near death experience, Andrea's all "OMG, when?" LMAO!! She's a funny character. Sam's parents are wacky too. :P

And Grace, it sucks big time.

Question! Did Sam really forget everything or she remembers, but just want to change?

Hey Nath,
Sam really has amnesia but there are times when she remembers certain things. For example, she might get a flash back, and then certain memories will come flooding back.

Hey Nath!!

Yeah, what Grace said! =)

Post a Comment