Come Early Morning  

Posted by: Isabel in , ,

Lucy is a 30-something woman who keeps waking up with a stiff hangover and a guy she doesn't even want to look at. If coming to grips with why she keeps repeating this pattern isn't enough, Lucy also begins to realize that she needs to get in touch with her familial past and, more importantly, with the person she has become.

I saw this movie was being shown on lifetime and I realized I had it my netflix queue so I bumped it up.

Yeah.... Wish I would've just DVR'd it. Or maybe wait until on demand.

Ashley Judd plays this woman who goes to the bar, gets drunk and has one night stands. She meets Cal and realizes he's not like other guys. He's a nice guy. Who wants to be more than a one night stand.

The movie was all right. When it ended, it just ended. I thought there would be more. I felt like it just left you hanging. I didn't care for Ashley Judd's character.

This movie is a wait for on demand.

This entry was posted on Friday, August 01, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Huh, I watched a movie with her in it, and she kept passing out every night and sleeping with random guys. But she was a cop. LOL And the guys were always dead the next morning.

Hmm, looks like I'll pass on this one then, thanks for the heads up sweetie!

Post a Comment