Kelly and Dylan 90210 (2.0) Reunion?!  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,

OMGOSH FOR REAL? I CANNOT EFFING WAIT!

Sent to you by Rowena via Google Reader:

dylankelly.jpg

OMG, you guys!!!!!!

There's a good chance that Luke "Dylan McKay" Perry will appear on 90210 (2.0).

So, push aside those reports (for now) that Perry won't be coming back!

(2.0) insiders have revealed that Jennie Garth's character, Kelly Taylor, will have a 4-year old son in the spinoff.

And the dad is none other than Dylan!

In true Dylan style, he's disappeared for awhile but will probs come back in a late season one show to try to win a place back in his son's and Kelly's life.

What do y'all think?

We loves it!

[Image via WENN.]


Things you can do from here:

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I'm looking forward to it! Only problem is, I loved the original so much I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. I'm just "wait and see" at this point.

I know, I think I'm more excited about the new 90210 because the OLD characters are returning. I could care less about the new characters, I'm like BRING DYLAN BACK!

How on earth did I miss seeing that they were doing a new series of 90210!

I just loved them together. I wish they could make an 90210 the older years. All of them grown up doing what they do. I would just love it.

I can not wait to see what comes next.. I watched last week and just a few minutes ago. It makes me feel like a teen again watching lol :) 29 going on 15 :)

Post a Comment