Horton Hears a Who!  

Posted by: Isabel in , , , ,



I've never read the book but I knew the basic plot.

Horton is swimming, when hears a faint cry. He follows the noise to a tiny speck that has landed on clover. He decides to protect the spec. He then comes in contact with the Mayor of Whoville who is shocked to learn his world is on a tiny spec. He asks Horton to protect their world.

Horton says he'll take the spec to the top of mountain where it will always be safe. Except he runs into Kangaroo who is the biggest bitch. She keeps telling him that if you can't see or touch it, it doesn't exist. Horton replies with the famous, " a person is a person no matter how small."

I thought this movie was cute and enjoyed the movie. I liked Horton and Morton. Kangaroo was just horrible. Ugh. If you have a chance to watch this, you should.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

My parents got this for my brothers and I remember all 4 of them laughing. I'm definitely interested.

Post a Comment