The House Bunny  

Posted by: Isabel in , ,



Shelley Darlington has lived at the Playboy mansion for the last nine years. She is Hef's favorite and acts like a den mother to the other girls. On her birthday, she is unceremoniously evicted from Hef's pad for 'being too old.' Homeless and without essential skills, Shelley wanders around L.A. until she finds a new job--the housemother at the most unpopular sorority on campus.

It reminded me a lot of Sydney White. How they both move in with the misfits. They help turn the boys/girls around and try to save the house. But Sydney White was cuter I think.

This one was a meh for me.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I thought it was cute :)

I'm not a Amanda Byne fan so won't be watching "Sydney White" (it's on TMN these days).

I was looking forward to this one, but when I finally saw it... meh. It was a let down.

Post a Comment