It's getting pretty boring in my neck of the woods so aside from reading, I've been watching a lot of shows on USA, VH1 and MTV.
One of the shows that I'm enjoying the heck out of right now is: The Great Debate on VH1.
This show is just one battle after another. It asks the questions that makes me laugh. All of the debates so far have been things like:
- Who's the sexier or most memorable girl band? Pussycat Dolls or Spice Girls?
- What drug helped men the most? Rogaine or Viagra?
- Who was the better and tougher Arnie character? Conan the Barbarian or Terminator?
- Who played the better woman? Mrs. Doubtfire or Tootsie?
- Who was the meaner principal in teeny bopper movies? The guy from Breakfast Club or the guy from Feris Buler?
- Who would you rather adopt? Arnold (whatchu talkin' bout Willis?) or Webster?
- Which was the better car? Kitt or the car on Dukes of Hazard?
- Who's the sexier Simpson sister? Jessica or Ashlee?
You know, all those kinds of questions and then they take to the comedians, actors, athletes and just all sorts of celebrities and they tell us why they think so and so should win. It's frickin' hilarious, to see these people actually debating stupid things like this. Oh man, it's so frickin' funny so you guys should definitely watch this if you're in the mood to laugh.