Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull  

Posted by: Isabel in , ,

In 1957, Indiana Jones is thrust back in action, venturing into the jungles of South America in a race against Soviet agents to find the mystical Crystal Skull.

It was all right. I love the Last Crusade and this just didn't measure up to that movie for me.

The whole crystal skull and where it came from, I thought was interesting. I've heard that before regarding the mayans and other tribes. I know that bothered some people but it didn't bother me. People were saying that that plot didn't belong in an Indiana Jones movie.

So this one is all right. Kind of glad I didn't watch this in the theater.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I thought as a movie, it was ok. It had action and Shia. As an Indy movie, it wasn't ok. But as a movie by itself, I enjoyed it. :P

With the whole alien thing around the crystal skulls, I thought that was so out there, and then I thought about what the other indy movies were about and had to acknowledge that they're all out there. LOL

Lol.Yeah, it was just ok. I think they should have stopped at Last Crusade.

Post a Comment