Iron Man  

Posted by: Isabel in , ,



Movie Description from Yahoo! Movies: Tony Stark is a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man.

I've never heard of Iron Man before this movie came out so I didn't know what to expect.

Tony Stark makes weapons for the military. While in Afghanistan, he is kidnapped. The soldiers traveling with him are killed by the very weapons he made to protect them. They hold Tony prisoner asking him make a missile. Instead Tony makes a suit of iron to help him escape. Once he's home safe and sound, Tony decides to longer make the weapons. He does however, make an new and improved Iron Man suit.

I enjoyed the movie. I thought Robert Doweny Jr. looked hot. My favorite scene in the entire movie was when he's testing the boots. The first time he tests them, the blast sends him flying backwards onto a wall. Once he hits the ground, the robot sprays him with the fire extinguishers. I was busting up laughing. I had my hubby rewind that part a couple of times.

Here is the clip for your enjoyment.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I'm probably the last person in America to see this movie. We bought it because all the man units in my house were ga-ga over it. I have to say I really enjoyed it and Robert Downey Jr.'s performance.

I think this was a great movie and not as cheesy as other ones :) I'm so glad my friend pushed me to go see it :)

I saw it in the theatre and thought it was good.

I think Terrance Howard is sexy for some reason. Maybe it's the voice. Maybe it's the eyes. I dunno ...

No Rosie you aren't. My sister still hasn't watched. I'm not sure she's going to. I told her it's a good movie.

Nath-I thought so too.

Teena- For me it's the eyes. I love his eyes.

I love this movie, and I think TH is teh hotness. LOL The problem with him is, he knows it. So that's kind of off putting. But oh do I like looking at him. hehe

Post a Comment