Movie Review: High School Musical 3  

Posted by: Rowena in , , ,


Starring: Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel, Monique Coleman.
Rating: PG
Grade: B+
High school seniors Troy and Gabriella are facing the prospect of being separated from one another as they head off in different directions to college. Joined by the rest of the Wildcats, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.

This past weekend, my daughter and I had a party that we had to go to. If you read my personal blog, CoFFee HouSe BanTeR! then you'll know who's party I went to. It's Hottie Guy from my work. His son just turned 3 and he had a birthday party for him and we were invited. Now normally, I wouldn't mix and mingle with people from work, OUTSIDE of work if you're in my immediate circle of friends from work but I made an exception for Hottie Guy because 1)he's HOT and 2)he's kinda sorta dating my friend from work and I went to support her.

Now because my friend knew that me and my other friend from work didn't want to go to the party because 1) it was all the way out in the boondocks and 2) we were uncomfortable since we hardly talk to him at work and we're supposed to hang out with this guy and all of his family when we don't really have to?  Sharon (thats my friend who we went for) decided to treat me and Nikol and our kids to a movie, her treat.

The first movie that popped into my head that I wanted to see?


I'm telling you, if you have young kids then odds are they already love the High School Musical movies and this is another great movie for them to enjoy. I enjoyed the heck out of this movie and danced my way to the car after the movie was done. This is a feel good movie and I'll admit that I got a little teary eyed toward the end because this movie marks the end of the road for the characters that we've come to know and love throughout all three of these movies.

It was cute, I would totally spend the $10 to watch this movie again in the theaters and Brenna totally wants to see it again, so it's a sure winner for us. But be warned, there is cheese aplenty in this movie but ask me if I cared.

I didn't, I ate it all up!

I heart Troy Bolton and if I was 20 years younger, I'd totally want to marry him too! And Vanessa Anne Hudgens is such a pretty girl too.

I totally recommend this movie!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment