And the OSCAR goes to...  

Posted by: ~ames~ in ,


You can see the full list of winners at Oscar.com.

Best Actress went to: Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose)

Best Supporting Actress went to: Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton)

Best Actor: Daniel Day Lewis (There Will be Blood)

Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men)

Best Movie: No Country for Old Men

Best Director: Ethan and Joel Coen - No Country for Old Men

Best Writing: JUNO (woot)

Which movies did you see? Any surprises? Anyone you were rooting for that didn't win?

Any thoughts on Jon Stewart as host?

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

I haven't seen any of those movies. I really don't want to watch any of them either.

I saw Atonement (did it win anything) and There Will Be Blood (weird, weird, weird).

Still dying to see Juno!

I just have to wonder how desperate for a movie project you have to be to look at an Upton Sinclair novel and think to yourself "Yeah! People would love that!" ????

The only "big" movie I might see is Juno.

But weren't the song winners sweet? :o)

Have to agree with C2 about the Best Song winners. I was so glad Jon Stewart gave the woman a chance to do her acceptance speech after the commercial break.

While I do think Jon Stewart had his moments he was mostly lackluster. I think that and I'm a fan! :)

I have Atonement to watch this week so I'm all excited about that...I heard it's really good, so woo hoo!

I didn't watch the Oscars but oh well. Not really sorry that I missed it either.

LMAO!! Everyone just go see Juno. It's sooo good and it was freakin' nominated!! LOL

Zeek-I want to see Atonement too. :P

Izzie-Just see Juno. hehe

Mollie-I only watched the last half of the Oscars, so not sure if it won anything.

C2-Yeah, didn't watch that part. If I wanted to see the music stuff, I'd have watched the Grammys. Sheesh, I'm harsh!! LOL

Rosie-I do think he was a bit lacklustre. There were a few times people didn't laugh at what he said. Oops.

LOL Rowena! Well, if you feel like you're not missing, then its all good. :P

Post a Comment