Prison Break- Under and Out  

Posted by: Isabel in ,

I missed Prison Break again. Ugh. I was trying to figure out my taxes, got into a zone.. bleh.

Recap of the episode is here.

I do not like Bellick. He's a scum wad. I don't like him for trying to get Mahone to turn everyone in. You know, if it wasn't for Michael, you'd be stuck in Sona for Lord knows how long. T-Bag is another one I don't like. How the hell has he and Bellick survived?

I can't believe Sucre caved. And now it looks like he's caught with his boss having that warrant.

I'm wondering if there is more to McGrady than meets the eye. Or if he's just a regular kid. What does Michael have planned for him.

As for the 30 seconds they have to leave. Wasn't T-Bag one of the first to escape the last time and Michael was one of the last? So Michael didn't really screw him. He just said at the end they were all on there own. T-Bag is dumb. I didn't even watch the episode and I'm frustrated. But then I'm wondering... is it really 30 seconds. Is letting those 3 out first part of Michael's plan?

Hmmmm.....

Also, did you watch this on Sunday. I was busting up.


Prison Break - "DIG"

Add to My Profile More Videos

I love the look on Linc's face when he says they didn't have anymore. And when T-Bag says hey pretty.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I don't even know when the last time I watched this show has been...it's one of those shows that fell off my radar last season, but dude Michael Scofield is just as hot now as he was when he was the brains behind the break out...LOVE HIM!

Post a Comment