New Releases on DVD for Tuesday, February 19  

Posted by: ~ames~ in

American Gangster

Starring: DENZEL WASHINGTON AND RUSSELL CROWE
Brief Synopsis: Set in 1970s America, a detective is plotting to bring down the drug empire of Frank Lucas, a heroin kingpin from Manhattan, who is smuggling the drug into the country from the Far East.

All I can say is woot.


Rendition

Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon AND Meryl Streep

Brief Synopsis: A CIA analyst questions his assignment after witnessing an unorthodox interrogation at a secret detention facility outside the US.

I'm watching this one to see those 3 in action.

Michael Clayton

Starring: George Clooney

Brief Synopsis: Michael Clayton is an elite New York City attorney who is known among his colleagues as "The Janitor" for working behind the scenes to clean up the messy personal problems of high-profile clients. In this courtroom thriller, he comes across the biggest case of his career that could produce disastrous results.

I don't know about this one.

You can see more new releases here: LINK

This entry was posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Okay, question... was Rendition a big movie? Cos with such a cast... where was I when it came out?!?! LOL :)

I'm with Nath. I remember seeing preview for it during another movie. But I SWEAR I NEVER saw it come out! How random. Anyone seen it? Was it really THAT bad???!

Nath-Rendition came out this summer - but I think it got lost among the shuffle of a bunch of other movies coming out around the same time.

Mollie-Hopefully I can watch it this week and let you know! LOL

Teena-Me too!

Post a Comment