Fates of our Fav Shows....  

Posted by: Mollie

Now that the writer's strike is finally over we're all anxious to find out what's happening with our favorite shows. I commented on this to Zeek in my post on Supernatural but I thought I would share the link with everyone. I found this on E!online. I don't know if any of it is confirmed but it gives us viewers an idea of what might be happening with our favorite shows! Check it out!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Thanks Mollie!!!! I want more Pushing Daisies!

I'm ready for more Supernatural and October Road but according to that article the outlook isn't too good for OR. :(

Great link Mollie!! Some of my faves (THE OFFICE!!) will be producing new shows. WOOT. I love it. :P

And hello, Joshua Jackson as Cristina's love interest on Grey's Anatomy? I don't think I'll ever see him as anything other than Pacey Whitter. So that's a big fat NO. I'd like to see how the writers pull that off! Muahahaha.

Post a Comment