Friday Night Lights  

Posted by: ~ames~ in ,

Leave No One Behind


Read the episode recap here: LINK
I just started watching this show-thanks all in part to this blog. :P And I gotta say, this past episode was very touching.

Matt's all broken hearted about being dumped and he starts drinking. I absolutely loved the scene with Matt and Coach in the bathroom when Matt breaks down, saying everybody leaves him. Awww. I don't know that story, but it makes me want to go back to season 1 to find out. And Smash cries in the locker room right before the game. Hopefully the guys can make it to play-offs so Smash can play again.

There's a funny scene when Matt goes to practice drunk...I never really paid attention to the way the quarterback stands behind the other player, all crouched over and stuff. Matt cops a feel. LOL

Julie kind of seems like a brat. I don't like her so far. Did you watch Friday's show?

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I had never seen this show before and GG tuned in the other night. I saw that same shower scene and was very moved by it. My heart just broke for that kid.

Rosie-Mine did too! He was so set on going to that one school, and that was taken away from him, and then he might be able to play football again.

Oh goodness, this was such a good episode. My favorite character in the whole show is Matt Saracen and I have such a soft spot for him and this week's episode was such a good one. I mean, I felt Matt's pain when he was in the shower and I felt Coach's helplessness and then his regret. I heart Coach Taylor like no other...he's such a good man.

As for Smash, man to dream something for so long and then have it ripped away from you the way Smash's dreams were, it sucks but I know that we'll get some good stuff from Smash...it's almost like Nathan in One Tree Hill, good things will come his way, I'm sure of it. Watch Coach Taylor try to get him in at the college he worked at. So his time there won't be a complete regret.

I hate Tyra now for Landry...she's not good enough for him and I'm still bitter with her for being embarrassed to be with Landry, like there was something wrong with him...I heart Landry and he deserves to be with someone that likes him out in the open like he was Superman, I felt bad for his almost girl...*sigh* I just love all of this drama.

Lyla needs to get her crap together too, all this she's been saved business and she's not even with the man she wants to be with.

GREAT GREAT SHOW and I'm so giddy to see that you're still watching it Ames, does my little heart proud!

HUGS!

Post a Comment