Bones- Man in the Outhouse  

Posted by: Isabel in , ,

My thoughts on Bones.

First of the lab assistant, Daisy, was kind of annoying. I get she wanted to be accepted by Bones but still. Glad they got rid of her.

Bones dating two men. Kind of weird. I don't know. I can see she's loosened up some since watching season 1. I loved the scene at the end when Booth is telling her there is a love out there for. She just needs to be open to what's in front of her. Aw.....

Other than that, the whole finding a guy in the outhouse... ewwwww. Ok episode. I do want to see more of Angela and Hodgins. I can't believe they didn't show anything between these two. I still don't understand why they broke up.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Dangit, I don't need another show to watch, seriously...haha.

Post a Comment