Carrie is a Psycho Bitch!  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,


Wow.

Holy shit.

Damn.

Whoa.

I don't even know where to start with tonight's episode because there's so much to cover. So to make sure that I don't miss ANYTHING, I'm going to go old school on ya'll and do a rundown of everything in an attempt to make sure nothing gets by me.

I want to start off with my favorite part of the show...well, of the entire show as a whole but not my favorite part of tonight's episode. Leyton. It's no secret that I'm a huge Leyton fan and it's no secret that I'm over the fackin' moon that they're finally together. I totally agreed with Lucas when he said, "Hey, it's a beginning not an end," because they totally are beginning their life together, the life that was meant for them but it just sucks that their timing if wayy off again because this poses a problem for the both of them, once again and this doesn't exactly mean that their going to get married as planned. Peyton and Lucas are going to find out about this and they're not going to get married, not anytime soon anyway.

*sigh*

But I'm not mad at Brooke at all. Right now is not the time to be focused on getting married, right now they have to find out who's behind all of this (duh, Victoria...though, it seems to easy to assume it's Victoria but then again, who else can it be?). I'm dying to find out how this all pans out for Brooke. How much it will change her and will the change be for the best or the worst? It's going to be pretty crazy to see all of this unveil for us. I'm still in shock that this has happened to Brooke. Although, I want to know why she's not filing a police report and why she won't lean on her friends for something like this? Does she really think she'll be able to hide something like this indefinitely? Why would she want to go through something like this by herself? *sigh* Goodness, I'm like so anxious to see what's going to happen. I mean, it's Brooke. She's always so strong and so sure of herself, to see her kicked down and broken, it's just, wow...not Brooke.

I guess, only time will tell what will come to be for Brooke this season.

The whole Deb and Skillz thing isn't appealing to me, at all but I can't hate on it. I mean, it's kind of gross but I have to admit that Deb is the hottest Cougar, I've ever seen in my life. Her and Skillz seem to be happy about their relationship so who am I to hate on it? Though it's going to be hecka funny to see everyone's reaction to it all...I wonder how much longer they're going to be able to hide it though. Jamie has already caught them lockin' lips so seriously...it can't last that much longer. Oh man, the shit is going to hit the fan and it's going to be pure comedy to see everyone react. Oh, I can't wait.

Nathan, Haley and Jamie are just the most adorable thing about this show. I love seeing them interact with each other and I love them when they're apart. They're just the family that everyone wishes they had and the family that you can't help but tune in to catch more of. To see how far, Nathan has come from when we first meet him just amazes me. To see how hard he's working at getting back in shape for the NBA and then to see how honest he is about everything. The drugs he's taking for his back (so glad he's not a junkie like his Mom used to be) and where his priorities are. I just love him and when he told Haley that he loves basketball, but not as much as he loves being a husband and a father to Jamie, I sighed my heart out, it was too cute. I LOVE NATHAN! I can't wait to see how things are going to be for these two especially in light of what happened at the end of this episode.

Holy shit!

I knew what was coming before it even happened and that was because I read some spoilers online last week but I still can't believe that they actually went that route. I mean, I read spoilers all the time but most of them never come true but the one that I don't want to come true, actually does. My heart is totally broken for Nathan and for Haley and Skillz but it's mostly broken for little Jamie. He was so excited about giving Q's cape to him and to think that he'll never get to give it to him just breaks my heart for him. I mean, we got to see the change in Q and we got to see him at his best and this is how it all goes down for him?

*sigh*

Goodness.

Then there are the people that should have died and haven't. Carrie, you know you're a bloodthirsty wench when you are waiting for the day for Dirty Dan to take that bitch down and show her who's the real villain in Tree Hill. Why she fixated all this attention Jamie is lost on me but then again, not really but I look forward to the day that Dan makes her sorry she ever targeted his family. There are so many villains coming out of the woodwork on this show but I'm looking forward to seeing where the writers take it all. I heard a rumor that Chad Michael Murray will be writing some material for this season and I'm interested to see where he plans to take Lucas and Peyton, Nathan and Haley, and even Deb and Skillz...I'm also looking forward to see what he has in store for Crazy Carrie and Dirty Dan.

I guess we'll just have to wait until next week to find out.

Until then....

This entry was posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment