Movie Review: The Marine.  

Posted by: Rowena in , , ,


Starring: John Cena,
Rating: PG-13, for intense sequences of violence, sensuality and language.
Grade: C

John Triton is a heroic Marine who returns home after being discharged--against his will--from the Iraq War. Stateside, he finds himself back in action, when his wife is kidnapped by a murderous gang led by a merciless criminal named Rome. With everything on the line, the Marine will stop at nothing to carry out his toughest and most important mission.

My friend Mulu is a big John Cena fan and she wanted to see this movie, only we never got around to watching this movie in the theater so when this became available on demand, I sat down to watch this movie with my kids.

Chase loved this movie, he loved all of the action and all of the fighting. He thought John Cena was AHmazing and wants to be just like him when he grows up.

Me, on the other hand wasn't that impressed with this movie. It wasn't all that to me. I mean, JC goes to war on his own against all these big time criminals and he comes out on top of course but the storyline was flat, the acting was all that and it was just blah to me.

Would I recommend this movie to others? Not really...I've seen better movies than this one, that's for sure.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I think you were overly generous in the C. I would def give this one an F, a D if I was feeling nice.

I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. I know it's not supposed to be realistic but this was one movie I couldn't find anything to like about well that's not completely true JC is pretty nice to look at. But even that didn't compensate.

Post a Comment