Lauren Conrad Is Writing Books!  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,


Did you guys hear that Lauren Conrad (Izzy, our girl is going to be an author!) signed a contract to write a 3 book series? I didn't know she liked to write but hey, do the damn thing Lauren and handle your scandal, woo hoo!

Here's what I read on just about dang near everyone's blog:

She’s been living it up with fashion shows on both coasts this week, and now it sounds like Lauren Conrad may be looking to further diversify her resume.

According to a recent report, the “Hills” hottie has just signed a three-book deal with HarperCollins Publishers for a young adult fiction series. And the subject matter is familiar territory for LC.

A press release for “L.A. Candy” reveals that the books will contain "the behind-the scenes story of a young girl who moves to L.A. and unexpectedly becomes the star of a reality television show."

HarperCollins Senior Vice President Elise Howard told press, “I’ve never seen a new project generate noise like the instant buzz that swept through our offices around this deal. The Hills and Lauren Conrad are household names among our staff, and their popularity is even higher among the teens who are our readers. We’re bracing ourselves for a blockbuster publication.”

Miss Conrad added, “I’ve always loved books that I could lose myself in, ones that would transport me to another place, but had characters I could relate to. I’m so excited to have this opportunity to write books like that for other readers.”


I, for one...WILL FOR DAMN SURE BE READING THESE! =) ...and reviewing them too, so Lauren don't let me down! =)

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment