What Shows Are YOU Looking Forward To?  

Posted by: Rowena in ,


With the fall season fast approaching, Amy, Isabel and myself got to talking about the shows that we're all excited to return to our small screens. So many of our returning shows as well as new shows that we are looking forward to checking out.

It's hard not to be excited when there's so much to be excited about. Old shows being resurrected with new characters (WOOT!), Pacey Witter coming back with a brand spankin' new show of his own, Swollen Face from Grey's coming back to the small screen with a cute little show as well. See? Too many shows to watch in so little time but that's neither here nor there.

Check out the shows that all of us are anxiously awaiting.



Rowena:
  • One Tree Hill (come on, are you surprised at this one? I NEED to find out who the heck Lucas called to go to Vegas with him. It BETTER not be Lindsay. I already know it's not Brooke.)

  • Brothers and Sisters. (I need to find out what the heck is going to happen between Rebecca and Justin, WTF? THEY KISSED? THEY FRICKIN KISSED? GROSS but at the same time, YAY!)

  • Friday Night Lights.
  • Gossip Girl.
  • The Office.
  • Pushing Daisies.
  • Prison Break.
  • Samantha Who?
The new shows that premiere this season that I'm going to check out:
  • Beverly Hills, 90210 2.0 (WOO HOO KELLY AND BRENDA ARE BACK!)
  • Fringe (YAY PACEYS BACK ON TV)
  • Privileged
  • The Ex-List
  • True Blood (Ames has intrigued me about this show so I'm going to be checking it out)
My list is similar to Wena's - we love the same stuff. LOL
  • The Office. Because I love Pam and Jim.
  • Gossip Girl. I want to see more of B and S. What happened over the summer? Are Serena and Dan gonna get back together?
  • Pushing Daisies. No explanation required for this one. I once said it was like Tim Burton for t.v. I plain love it.
  • Friday Night Lights. Wena got me hooked on this show.
  • Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, I'm one of the few that still watches this show. LOL
  • Heroes. I love me some Milo!
  • Desperate Housewives-I don't really watch it, but when it's on, I have it on in the background.LOL
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Saturday Night Live!

There are some shows that have been on the air that I've decided to check out:

  • Samantha Who-I watched a couple of episodes during the writer's strike, so I need to catch up on this series.
  • 30 Rock
  • Ugly Betty
Shows from the new fall line up I'm interested in:
  • TRUE BLOOD
  • 90210
  • Fringe
  • The Mentalist
  • The Ex List
  • Kath and Kim
Izzy

All right, returning shows I'll be checking out:

Prison Break- Michael is out to avenge Sarah's death. He's a sexy man on a mission. And... turns out she may still be alive!!!!

Bones- I started watching towards the end of last season. Now I'm watching season 1 and 2 to get caught up.

Grey's Anatomy- Don't worry Ames, I still watch it too. lol
CSI Vegas- Will Warrick live or die? And Grissom is leaving!!! As long as Nick stays, I'm happy.
Pushing Daisies- I heart Ned.

New shows I'll be checking out:

The Ex List
My Own Worst Enemy.

I would check out Tru Blood but because this is on HBO and I'm loser who doesn't have HBO, i have to wait until it comes out on dvd to watch it.

So what are you guys watching this season or looking forward to?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

SUPERNATRUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, can't wait for my fix of the Winchester boyz!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Gossip Girl
90210 (accidentally started watching it now I'm hooked.)

True Blood.

That's all I can think of at the moment...

I still need to catch up on Supernatural. Maybe next summer when ALL the shows I'm gonna be watching are on hiatus? LOL

I'm the same way, Ames...I keep telling myself that I'm going to catch up on Supernatural, only I always forget.

shucks girls, I'm gone all of 5 minutes and you've had the interior decorators in and everything. LOVING the new look :)

I love the new look! :-)

Let's see. New shows:

The Ex List
My Own Worst Enemy
90210

Returning shows:
Dancing with the Stars
Biggest Loser
The Office (saw some re-runs on TBS and got hooked)
Cold Case
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy

Hmmmm. Wonder if I watch too much TV???

Nets,

Do you really like it? I'm so glad because it took me FOREVER to fix some coding that would have only taken me two minutes had I read the instructions, duh! haha...but thanks!

Dev,

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to The Ex List and I can't wait for more from 90210!!!

I'm going to do more Brothers and Sisters posts when it comes back onso I'm really excited about that! What do you think about Justin and Rebecca?

Wena ~ I just don't know. On the one hand, I think they will be good together; but on the other, they thought they were brother and sister all season!! That just has a big "ewwww" factor to me.

Post a Comment