Ace of Cakes  

Posted by: Isabel in ,

I happened to catch a new episode of Ace of cakes last night. Warner Brothers asked Ace of Cakes to make the Hogwarts Castle for the Harry Potter movie premiere. They wanted the castles part non edible. But everything else looked like it was.

I tried to find a picture of it, but couldn't find one. I did find a trailer for the episode so you'll get a glimpse of it.




Geof cracks me up. But the Hogwarts cake looked awesome and they put it all together was just amazing.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I'm so bummed that I missed this episode but I'm all set, I'm gonna catch it, I know the next time that it airs so I'm all excited and I HEART GEOFF!!! LOVE HIM and the cake looked amazing in the previews for this eppy.

Gah! I can't believe I missed this episode either. I luff Ace of Cakes Duff and of course Geoff are fantastic.

Post a Comment