Reality Sunday  

Posted by: Isabel in ,

Girls Next Door

I was looking forward to this episode. The way the commercials looked was that Hef was going to the playmate test shoot and that he was flirting with one of the potential playmates. They show Holly looking on like she's jealous.

It was nothing like that. I was bummed.

4 girls come over to test for playboy. First was Angel. I didn't like her voice. It was kind of like she had sucked on too much helium as a child and her voice never went back to normal. She was cute but meh. There was Melanie, I think her name was. She was cute. There was another brunette. I didn't really like her. She didn't have a playmate look to me. Then there was Kayla. I thought for sure she would've gotten it. Nope, it was the brunette that I didn't care for that got it. My husband didn't think she was all that cute either.

But there was no drama. Hef did show up at he shoot. He hugged Kayla. Took one picture and that was that. Sigh.

My Fair Brady

This one made up the drama i was hoping for in GND.

So Adrienne took some sexy photos for Chris's birthday. She also had her best friend pose nude with her. Adrienne thought for sure Chris would love these photos because isn't that every guy's fantasy.

For Chris' 49th birthday, she rents a cabin up in Big Bear. The night before Adrienne fished around asking Chris if he liked cold weather. He said nope. Which kind of bummed Adrienne out. They end up having fun though. They went inner tubing and had a snowball fight.

They come back to the cabin and Adrienne prepares dinner for him and even puts 49 candles on the cake. After he blew out the candles came the gifts.

She first gives him a photo of just her. Which Chris loved saying he can never have too many pictures of Adrienne. Then she presents him the photo album. He's just kind of quiet flipping through it at Adrienne is saying, "Isn't that hot." "Here let me look at it." Chris is just uncomfortable with it and tells her that he's disturbed by it.

They get into a huge fight. I mean huge. Adrienne is crying and wailing how nothing happened at the shoot, how she's not a lesbian, she only loves chris and how she thought he'd love the pictures. Chris isn't buying it. And he asks for a separation and leaves while Adrienne is crying.

Hot damn. I really felt bad for Adrienne. She had good intentions but it just blew up in her face. I think Chris over reacted. I understand him being uncomfortable about it but he didn't have to leave her crying like that.

Next week shows him returning to the cabin. If you want to watch the clip, click here.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Holy crap - asking for a separation over some girl love pictures? Did they show the pictures? WEre they just posing together or was it like GND when they're soaping each other up in the shower? LOL

Yeah, I caught 3 old episodes of GND this weekend. I had a good laugh at jealous Holly when the girls went to Lodi. She kept calling Hef and wondering who was trying to snuggle with him on the couch. And no one was. Awww. :P

I only watched My Fair Brady during it's first season....and maybe some of the second??? I think their wedding was the last time I watched. I completely forgot it was on again.

Ames- they were just posing. I think some of pics on the vh1 website under my fair brady. It was just posing together. Nothing like GND. lol.

I remember the lodi episode. ha ha. That was funny when they couldn't get through.

dev- Yup, it just started two weeks ago.

I think having an annoying laugh and/or voice are prerequisites to being a playmate.

I love Holly...but I don't understand how she could be jealous of new girl when she's bffs with Hef's other girlfriends. D'uh.

Post a Comment