Gossip Girl- 1/11/08  

Posted by: ~ames~ in , ,


The Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate

In yesterday's episode, Serena was spotted pregnancy test shopping and poor Dan, his Dad saw the GG website and jumped to the obvious conclusion. Poor guy! Imagine finding out your girlfriend is pregnant through a website! LOL That's just as bad as getting a divorce text message. hehe But we quickly find out that the test is for Blair, who is pretending there is no possible pregnancy. So Jennie overhears some talk and tells Nate that Chuck could also be Blair's father. What a little turncoat! Blair then gets mad at Serena because she thinks Dan told his sister and Nate's bad at Chuck and Chuck - what a bastard!

When everyone turns their back on Blair (seriously, how can a girl who has sex still get ostracized. It's not like her slutty little friends aren't spreading their legs for all those rich boys), she turns to Chuck. But he quickly sets her straight. She's used goods, and he only goes where no man has gone before.

Tsk tsk.

So then Blair tries to run off to France, but Serena calls her back from the edge helicopter landing pad and is her friend again. Woot.

Ames' Thoughts: Through out all this, Dan realizes he loves Serena. Aww! He's so bloody sweet. And cute. The look on his face when he says he loves Serena out loud? Priceless. Meh, could care less about his Dad's dating trubs-but ew Chuck calling Serena his sister! LOL

Ever since the show started, I always had a soft spot for Blair. Why? Because her mom is such a bitch and she has such a prickly outer shell as a defense mechanism. So I know she's a good girl, and I feel for her. So I felt bad when all her "friends" turned their backs on her. And Jennie? I hope Blair gets her good! Which will put Serena in a tough spot as she's Dan's girlfriend, and Dan's Jennie's brother. But can't wait for Blair to bring everyone down. No one messes with Blair! And she needs some nice, sweet, rich college boy to come and get her mind off Nate. And Bastard Chuck. UGH.

Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhh.....it's Wena's turn.

I know, I know, I waited super long for this and I'm so sorry Ames but work was a bitch today but what's important is I'm here now and I've got plenty to say about this week's Gossip Girl.

The show starts off with Serena buying a pregnancy test. I'm not going to give you guys another recap, Ames took care of that (thanks sweets) so I'm just going to jump into my thoughts on the show.

So Serena bought a pregnancy test..whoopty frickin' doo! I guess, in high school that would be a big deal because of Serena's past but bleh, didn't care about that. What I cared about was why she was in that store, buying that pregnancy test. I knew before we found out that the test wasn't Serena's (duh, it was on the previews, haha) and I loved that Serena cared enough about Blair to take the heat of the rumors.

And I also loved the fact that even after everything went down and everyone was hating Blair, including her...I was really glad that she stood by her best friend and convinced her to stick it out and face her demons because you could tell that Serena really loves Blair.

They're really BFF's.

Awww.

What I didn't like was the way Blair treats everyone, but even though I don't like the way Blair treats everyone and I was kinda happy that Blair was put in her place. I don't hate Blair, atleast I don't think I do and I realized that I really don't like Jenny. I don't like Jenny because she's just a weak spined, social climber and she had the chance to change the way of things and she ...didn't. Did she think that little wave she gave home girl that took her library books back to the library was supposed to make everything better. Was it supposed to make her not look so bad because she didn't humiliate the girl the way that Blair did?

Please.

And because I don't care for Jenny anyway, like Ames, I cannot wait to see the way Blair takes her down.

The party is just begining guys, Blair Waldorf is going to tear this mutha up! And man, it's going to be so much fun watching the pieces fall where they may.

*rubbing hands together in glee*

Oh man I can hardly wait.

Like Ames again, I heart Dan. I really do and I love how sweet he is with Serena and I love just how frickin' smart he is and how different he is from everyone and I love that he loves Serena because when he realized that he loved Serena for real and not because she thought she was pregnant, it was just the cutest thing, EVER.

I love the way that Dan is with his Dad, I love the way that he is with Serena and I love the way that he is with Jenny, even though I can't stand her trampy ass and even though I love Dan, I can't help but want Serena and Nate to find a way to be with each other. To see what they could become, to see how things would play out for them because ultimately, I want Rufus to end up with Lily and that would be too weird if Dan and Serena were still together.

I have this thing about the one that got away storyline and Lily is the one that got away from Rufus, their story isn't over and it needs to a shot, just like Peyton and Lucas need a shot and just like Nate and Serena need a shot. They need a shot because, until they're given a shot, they won't have a chance in hell of moving on with their lives because there'll be too many what if's and coulda shoulda woulda's going on...and because I won't be completely satisfied until we see that storyline through.

I could give a rats ass about Jenny, I could give a rats ass about Chuck and him calling Serena sister (alright, that was a little pukey but still not giving a shit) and all that because this show, for me, is about the front runners and I absolutely love them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Blair has planned for those kids that snubbed the snot out of her. Nobody can snub better than Blair Waldorf and I know that all of them are going to pay.

SQUEEEEAAAALLL!

So until next time....see ya!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

We're great, even though you took long. LOL I lub you. :P

I wouldn't mind seeing Nate and Serena get together either. Because where did his feelings go for her? Once he gets over sleeping with Blair, he's gonna turn his attention back to Serena. Ooh...but he'll use Jennie in the meantime. The little traitor!

So I don't hate Jennie as much as y'all. I kind of like the social-climbing little beeotch. But whatev.

I too have a soft spot for Blair. But I am glad she got a good slap upside the head. And it will be quite enjoyable watching her exact her revenge on everyone.

I heart Dan. That's all there is too it.

Nate's fucking hot.

And watching last night I can't help but be annoyed by the way S kind of talks out of the side of her mouth. Bugs the shit out of me. It screws up her face, makes her look weird.

LOL.

Until next time....

xoxo
GG ;)

LMAO Mollie, OMHELL you're so right...S really does talk out the side of her mouth, it doesn't bother me as much as Jenny does, LOL.

So it's all good in the hood. Who do you think Blair is going to burn first....Jenny or Chuck? haha.

Ames,

I know we're great, it just happens like that, huh? I'll do better next week, I promise..although, did you see a preview for next week? I couldn't remember.

Let me ask you guys a question...would it be weird for Rufus and Lily to get together after Nate and Serena already done did every hot damn thing?

Aw, peeps...don't you think Jenny will come to her senses on her own? She's obviously torn about hanging with the bitchy clique. And I think she is the one Nate (I agree with Mollie - he's way hot) will hook up with.

Serena and Dan are sweet together. And I want the little brother to get more of a storyline.

I kind of like Blair, too...she just has issues to deal with. But, seriously people, what is up with her hair??

I'm with C2 I think Jenny will come around. And I DEFINITELY think she and Nate are going to hook up.

I also like the little bro. Wanna see more of him.

Mollie-I noticed that about Serena too, the way she talks. And Nate and Dan are hot, for sure. LOL

I like the bro too. He's a spunky character. And he seems so optimistic.

C2-I noticed Blair's hair too!! LOL When she had the headband on, when Jennie walked away from her? I was thinking, huh, that's not hot at all. LOL

Doesn't her hair look like a wig or something?? Or maybe bad extentions? I get distracted every time she is on screen (cause I'm shallow like that). ;-)

Blair's hair doesn't bother me but Serena's mouth annoys the shit out of me! GRRRRR.

Post a Comment