Two New Shows  

Posted by: ~ames~ in

ABC has two new shows starting next week.

First on Sunday, is Cashmere Mafia. It kind of looks like Sex and the City crossed with Desperate Housewives. But I'm going to check it out.


Next,on Monday, is Dance Wars. Since I miss MY show (Rowena, it's my show! LOL) So You Think You Can Dance, I'm going to be checking this one out too.


Because really, I need to watch more t.v.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

I'm pretty keen to see Cashmere Mafia. It looks promising to me. :) Can't wait to chat about it after Sunday!

I really want to see Cashmere Mafia and I think I'm gonna check out Bruno and Carrie Ann...and hey, that's my show too so it better be OUR show, you hear me Ames!!! haha.

Goodness, I can't wait to watch these shows!!!

I can't wait to see Cashmere Mafia. When I first saw the previews, I was like *meh*, but the more I've seen them, the more I want to watch this.

As far as Dance Wars ~ nope, not interested. I want Dancing with the Stars back.

Post a Comment