American Idol: Season 7.  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,


It's Season 7, right?

Well anyway, last night was the opening night for American Idol. We start this season off in Mo Town's capitol, Philedelphia and man, there were some really great performers, some performers I'm really looking forward to watching what comes of them and then there were those ones that you're never going to forget because they're just so frickin' retarded.

Like this guy.

Couldn't sing to save his life but he loved him some Bee Gee's and when he was telling us how he loves American girls and how he loves living in America, I couldn't stop laughing because....

"Yuka, you are sexy face!"

LMAO!

Oh gosh and then he started spitting words like, "I want to love them from the top of their hairs to their.....nipples!"

LMAO LMAO!

Oh em gee! I could not stop laughing when Yuka was on the screen but when he started singing how deep is your love, I wanted to shove him off a bridge.

This is actually the part of the show that I don't really care for. Because at this stage in the show, all the crazy's come out and I'm not really a fan of the crazies even though they make me laugh ...a lot.

I mean, here are some crazies that I witnessed last night (I only watched the first hour) but dude, this is what is wrong with America...these people actually thought they could sing? I don't think so, I think they wanted to get their five minutes of fame on American Idol but dude...these two made me roll my eyes down the freeway.





And this one....just, let my people go...haha.


*shakes head* Poor Philly. But there were some great performers last night, lots of them so I'll look forward to them throughout the season.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

I love this part of the show!! I hate when it gets down to the singing and stuff. I love the crazies. Haha

But I only watched this show in parts. I was busy running around with Max and She-Ra. She's the craziest little dog in the world. LOL

I'm all about the singing, the serious singing and while I don't mind some of these crazies, most of them, the ones that you know are only on there because they want to get on TV, those are the ones that grate on my nerves.

But Yuka, Yuka, you are sexy face! LOL...that guy was hilarious!

How is She Ra doing these days?

I watched it tonight at the gym. A few of us were actually laughing out loud at some of the ... er, singers.

OMG, I only saw part of the eps... but I surely didn't see the guy with the black cape!! My jaw just dropped... I was thinking of something like Star Wars... not that!

Teena,

Oh goodness, there were so many bad singers that night.

Nath,

Be glad you didn't see him try to bust a Shakira, his hips talk too much.

Post a Comment