TV Shows: Making the Band 4.  

Posted by: Rowena in , , ,



Dun dun dahhhhhhh, it's back!

Making the Band is back and it's supposed to be better than ever. This season will follow all three of the new acts of Bad Boy while they make their new album. It's Danity Kane from Season 3 and the boys from last season and then the solo act, Donnie. All back and doing the dang thang in the studio. The girls need to make another hot record and the boys need to make sure that their first album is hot. Donnie too.

Tonight's episode was about them all coming back to New York to start work on their albums. They have 5 weeks to finish their albums and make sure that it's platinum material.

We see the groups singing in the studio and then we see all of them actin' a fool in the clubs and my favorite part of the show was when Diddy told Aubrey about herself. I used to like Aubrey when she first came onto the small screen, during the season when Danity Kane was first getting started, I loved Aubrey, I was an Aubrey fan but the girl be doing too much and I just can't seem to care for her anymore and from previews on the show it looks like she does Donnie dirty and I really don't like that.

There are going to be hook ups on this show and I'm thinking Aubrey and Donnie and then Q and Dawn, I think Q and Dawn are cute but dude, Q is only frickin' 19? Holy crap in the pants, Dawnizzle you better be careful!

I think my favorite Danity Kane girl (there are two) is Andrea and Dawn. They're low key and real and they're just fun...I like their personalities.

It's going to be real interesting to see how this season unfolds with all of them stressin' over making the best album they can. Right now, I'm really digging the boys song and Donnie's song, Donnie's song is cheesy but still catchy and I can't wait to hear the final version of the song. The boys slow jam sounds really good (I thought Brian sounded good when Diddy was raggin' on him), the girls first song right now is just okay but I'm sure it'll grow on me just like Sleep On It did during their season, oh goodness I will never forget that.

I can't wait to see what comes together with all of these different people, living in close proximity of each other and then seeing all the sparks fly, this season's gonna be hot and I can't effing wait!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment