Project Runway- Prom  

Posted by: Isabel in ,

This week they had to design prom dresses. I loved prom. Loved trying on the dresses. Loved getting all dolled up. So I was kind of excited for this episode. However, there were a couple of upsets for me.

Now for the dresses.




So this dress was one of the bottom two. This dress was just ewww. The girl was a difficult but I agree that Christian shouldn't have blamed her for how the dress look.




This was the other dress in the bottom two. Between this one and the one above, I think this one should have stayed. Nina Garcia said this wasn't appropriate and she didn't like the red. I wore a red full length dress for one of my proms and I looked hot. Honestly, I can see girls wearing this to prom. Maybe if he made it a tad bit longer and finished the hem.



This was one of the top two. This dress should have won. I would have totally worn this dress to prom. I loved it. Maybe in a different color for me.



This is the dress that won. Why, I don't know. Nina Garcia said this looked like a prom dress. Ummm no. I don't know anyone, at least anyone who I went to school with, who would wear this dress. The jewels in the middle. Eww. I do like the color though.



This was ok.



I like the color but not on her. She did look washed out. I thought the dress looked ok.



Don't like the color, don't like the style of the dress. The designer how ever... I think he's yummy.



I like the style of dress. I think in a different color, I would wear this. ha ha, did you see his portfolio? Haha. I was busting up. I think this one should have been one of the top dresses.




This dress is really cute. Another dress I would wear. Why wasn't this one in the top two or three. This one and the one above it were waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Victoria's stupid blue dress.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Yep the winning dress is really, really ugly!

Lady tink- Sometimes I wonder what the judges are thinking.

I like that ugly green dress, the design, not the color. I think it's really cute and like you, Ames...I'd totally rock that mug. =)

Post a Comment