The nominees for the 2008 Academy Awards are….  

Posted by: ~ames~ in


Best Movie:
-Atonement
-Juno
-Michael Clayton
-No Country for Old Men
-There Will be Blood

Best Actress:
-Cate Blanchett for Elizabeth, the Golden Age
-Julie Christie for Away from Her
-Marion Cotillard for La Vie en Rose
-Laura Linney for the Savages
-Ellen Page for Juno


Best Actor:
-George Clooney for Michael Clayton
-Daniel Day Lewis for There Will be Blood
-Johnny Depp for Sweeny Todd
-Tommy Lee Jones for In the Valley of the Elah
-Viggo Mortensen for Eastern Promises

from USAToday. See complete list HERE.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I REALLY liked Atonement. Although I always forget that all (most) movies nominated RARELY have happy endings. But I always get surprised by a sad ending. LOL. I really want to see Juno and There Will be Blood. I don't think I even know what Michael Clayton is; haven't seen any previews.

Sidenote: can you believe it about Heath?! WTF?!

Mollie-I know! I was totally shocked. I still can't believe it. And now his autopsy is inconclusive. :(

I really want to see Juno. Little Ellen Page is Canadian. Woot. LOL So is Michael Cera.

Exellent to see "Juno" and Ellen Page get nominated. It was a cute movie!

I want to watch Juno, I heard it was so cute.

Post a Comment