Gossip Girl!  

Posted by: Rowena in , ,


Ugh, did any of you guys watch last night's Gossip Girl?

If so, what did you think about it? Were you rolling your eyes down the street at how easy Serena got off after the whole party fiasco? I totally knew how Dan felt when he was shaking his head over how easy Serena got off...COMMUNITY SERVICE? That's it? After all the bull crap that the Head Mistress said about suspending or excuse me, expelling each of them if someone didn't come clean.

Pshhhtt.

Serena got on my nerves last night, I wanted to strangle her, even though I was mad at her for making her Mom give her first love up, I kinda understood why she did it because right now, she's in love with Dan and that would still be kind of weird if after they break up, Lily and Rufus get together and then get married and Dan and Serena become...BROTHER AND SISTER, that seriously reeks of the ICK factor but I can't bring myself to give a damn. LOL. I want Lily and Rufus together and they came so close to it last night but once again, their timing is off but atleast I understood why Lily begged off.

But just because I understood why Serena felt the need to tell her Mom what she did, ruining yet another shot at happiness with Rufus, I was still mad that she actually did it. I mean, she knows how things went down (right? I can't seem to remember right now) and yet she still didnt want her Mom to be happy. She even knows that her Mom isn't her happiest when she's with Bart Bass (what a frickin' name, haha) and yet her happiness comes before all.

Stupid selfish bitch.

Ugh.

But aside from all that, I enjoyed the episode. I wanted to punch Vanessa for recording everything but then at the end of the show, I was back to being indifferent where she's concerned. I mean, the whole recording personal conversations I thought was invasive and stupid but *shrugs*, why would Dan be okay with her doing that...exploiting the rich so that she could get money...*rolls eyes*

But then the way that Chuck and Blair went about getting the video cracked me up, frickin rich people...it made me want to go do the same thing so that I can get $10, 000 shut up money. HA!

Nate, Nate, Nate...do you really want to be with Blair or do you want to be with her because you don't have a chance with Serena?

And goodness, why is Chuck not cute to me? Is it the lasciviousness that he displays where his almost sister is concerned that totally creeps me out about him? Whatever it is, I just can't like him...I thought I could like him for Blair but meh, I don't like him for anyone. He makes my skin crawl.

Did anyone miss Jenny? No, yeah...me neither. LOL!

And now, Blair is having a pregnancy scare, huh? Well, I can't wait to see what's in store for us Gossip Girl fanatics next week...

...until next week.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

Um ... I don't watch this show either

I'm SOOO Pissed. I DVRed this b/c I was out of town. Got home last night to watch it....BLACK SCREEN. It didn't record. This isn't the first time it's happened. But it ONLY does it when I try to record Gossip Girl. WTF!?! That's why i GOT DVR to be able to watch what I want, when I want. Not to miss my G'Damned shows!

Needless to say I'm a little pissed.

Teena honey,

What shows do you watch? =)

Awww Mollie that sucks...but you can catch the shows online if you missed them...you can watch them in parts on youtube or you can wait until Saturday and they'll be on The CW website...but either or, you should watch this show, it's pretty great, pretty makes you roll your eyes down the street and just pretty good. LOL.

This is the only episode (from memory) where Serena got on my nerves for a little bit. Yeah, I can totally see why she wouldn't want her ma hooking up with Rufus, but still..pretty selfish of her. I mean, why does her relationship with Dan have to come first, before Lily and Rufus? Lily and Rufus have history darn it, it's not like they'll be having a casual fling. *sigh*

As for Serena's punishment..Dan was totally right. Money does buy you out of trouble.

I thought Nate was so cute last night. He wrote Blair a love letter. Haha. I really, really like his character..just not sure where I stand on who I think he should be with atm.

Oh and Jenny was definitely NOT missed by me either! LOL.

Mollie,
I'm sorry your DVR screwed you up and made you miss GG. Thats awful. :(

But try Rowena's suggestion, at least you'll get all caught up!

Grace,

I know, I have a soft spot for Nate..I heart him. I just don't know who his heart really belongs too...why is he trying to get with Blair when we all know that it's Serena that he really wants to be with.

Does anyone read the books? Does Serena and Nate end up together? What happens, can someone tell me, PLEASE!!!! LOL.

Ugh, Serena is just...ugh! I'm so mad at her it's not even funny!

This week, Blair either finds out that she's pregnant or she thinks she's pregnant and Nate finds out that her and Chuck slept together so it should be pretty interesting, haha...I can't wait!

I must be the only person alive who just looooves Chuck. He's got that evil scowl down. love him!

Post a Comment