Why I Love Pushing Daisies  

Posted by: ~ames~ in ,

*sigh* I DVR'd every episode of Pushing Daisies and parcelled out half episodes until recently. It still didn't last me long enough. So I thought I'd still talk about why I love this show and can't wait for a deal to be struck between the greedy asses and the Writers.

1. The love between Ned and Chuck. If some of you don't know, Ned can bring the dead back to life. For one minute. If the dead person/animal is alive for longer than a minute, something else must die instead. And if Ned touches the thing he revives, it dies immediately. So in the very first episode, Ned has to revive his first love, Chuck, the one that got away and the one he never got over. And since he revives her and her death made the news, she needs to hide out with him. And they still lub each other! But he can never touch her or she'll die. So yeah, Saran Wrap kisses are the new hottest thing for this tv viewer. LOL And it just breaks my heart when they have to hug themselves.
2. The second thing I love about Pushing Daisies is the dialog. Especially the dialog over the corpses. It's good stuff.
3. Olive's matching decor. And Olive is just a great character.
4. This is weird, but I like that Paul Reubens is on this show. He's a kooky guy and I think he fits right in here.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I love this show. I heart ned. Sigh....

I've been wanting to watch this.....haven't gotten around to it though.



P.S. I sent you guys and email. :)

LOVE this show. Seriously. I LOVE IT. I'm so obsessed! LOL

Me too Izzie. :P

Mollie-I got your email and responded. Yeah, we don't check our account that often. LOL

Holly-I like the Tim Burtenesque quality to it. It's what attracted me in the beginning and now it's just full of so much promise and can't wait for it to come back.

Post a Comment